To drive a motor vehicle in Australia, you should have CTP green slip.  Although, each one has to have CTP (Compulsory third party) green slip but all green slips are not same. Select CTP green slip insurance has an exclusive range of advantages and aspects to cover you now and then.  CTP Insurance for Australian people covers you for personal damages made by you to someone else during an accident.


  • Damage or injuries caused to your passengers.

  • Damage made to other road users such as drivers, on foot people, passengers of other motor vehicles, motor cyclists, cyclist and pillion passengers.

  • Injuries caused through the use of a trailer allied to a registered motor vehicle.

Essentially, it’s there so you won’t be seized individually accountable for accident-associated damage expenses. The relieving news is that you have an option to choose your CTP provider and if you proved you are a good driver over 30 year of age; your premium could be lower too.

Certainly, CTP insurance doesn’t cover the expenses of repairs or damage made to property, so you should also consider about going for comprehensive car insurance. We have big arrangements on that. At Select Insurance we would like to support you save wealth wherever we can, and CTP Greenslip insurance is no exemption. 


Get a Free Quote

  • allianz
  • calliden
  • cgu
  • lumley
  • nas
  • nibaa
  • qbe
  • steadfast
  • vero
  • zurich

Subscribe Our Newsletters

All the latest news, Quotes of the day and much more are just one click away! hurry! Subscribe!